Codedamn Partners with BITS Pilani to Empower Student Developers
It gives us immense pleasure at Codedamn to announce our latest partnership with BITS Pilani – one of India’s most esteemed educational institutions renowned for their engineering and sciences programs. This partnership aims to help aspiring developers from BITS Pilani gain better access to resources and improve their coding skills.
Pro Access to BITS Pilani Students
In our quest to foster a culture of continuous learning and development, we are extending free Pro access for three months to all students across BITS Pilani campuses. This offer is not limited to any specific branch or year. It extends to all BITS Pilani students, enabling everyone to get hands-on experience with real-world projects and get a step closer to being industry-ready.
Enriching the Learning Experience
With Pro access, BITS Pilani students will get an all-inclusive learning package that includes several significant features:
- Unlimited Hands-on Coding Experience: Our interactive coding environment will allow the students to write, test and debug their code all in the same space. With unlimited playgrounds, they can experiment and learn from mistakes in a safe environment.
- Premium Courses: Our Pro members have access to all our current and new courses. These courses, created by industry experts, span multiple domains, including web development, mobile app development, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and more.
- Learning Paths: Our Pro members have access to all our current and new learning paths in the fields of web development, DevOps, and more.
- AWS Sandboxes: Pro members have access to dedicated AWS Sandboxes in eligible DevOps courses to practice and learn hands-on inside cloud environments.
- Real-World Projects: Students will have the opportunity to work on real-world projects which will give them practical experience and a better understanding of how concepts apply in a real-world scenario.
- Certifications: Upon completion of the courses, students will receive a certification that they can add to their portfolios or LinkedIn profiles.
- AI Credits: Pro users receive a huge amount of AI credits (2M tokens/month when writing this), ensuring any problems or queries encountered during the learning process are quickly resolved through GPT-4 and GPT-3.
- 50% Discount: Beyond three months, students get a 50% discount to continue their journey with codedamn as a Pro user.
How to Avail this Offer
All students at BITS Pilani campuses need to sign up on our platform using their official BITS Pilani email address.
Please make sure you sign up using Google OAuth and not through regular email ID/password signup.
Please also note that this offer is only valid for new users who register with their BITS Pilani email. If you have previously registered on Codedamn with another email, you can create a new account with your BITS email to avail of this offer.
Email IDs supported:
Strengthening the Developer Community
This collaboration with BITS Pilani is part of our ongoing effort to strengthen the developer community. By providing high-quality, accessible coding resources, we aim to equip students with industry-relevant skills and help them thrive in their professional journeys.
We are excited to see how this partnership will contribute to enriching the learning experience of BITS Pilani students. We look forward to seeing them leverage the resources provided by Codedamn to create innovative solutions and projects.
We strongly believe that learning should be barrier-free, and with this partnership, we’re moving towards achieving this mission. We are thrilled to welcome BITS Pilani students to Codedamn’s Pro learning community and are eager to see their growth as they harness the power of code.
How to get your university to partner up with codedamn?
If you’re a senior in your university and want to establish a similar partnership with codedamn, please get in touch with our support with clear information about your university, location, student count, and more. We are currently partnering up only with a select number of universities.
Sharing is caring
Did you like what Mehul Mohan, Vishnupriya, wrote? Thank them for their work by sharing it on social media.
No comments so far
Leave a question/feedback and someone will get back to you