Non-Primitive Data Types and Strings in Java
Created by Piyush Garg about a year ago
No description provided
- String is basically non primitive data type because it is implemented as a class so String is a predefined class in java .
- It is set of characters enclosed in double quotes .
- string concatenation is possible using + operator ex : str1 + "is a footballer"; 4.As it is class , we get al lot of options of using various functions here toUpperCase() and some other funcns were used .
- Taught about wrapper class in a width and it is basically used for some additional functionalities and they are around primitive data types .
- String name = ' ' or String name ; --> sout name ; String name = "" all will give error u have to intialize them if u are declaring them .
takeaway points :
CORRECT ME IF IAM WRONG SOMEWHERE @Piyush
Day 3: Understood Non primitive data types and wrapper classes which have useful methods.
Thanks for the lesson!
show more answers