Unlimited Hands-On Learning
with 24/7 AI Mentor
Try it risk-free for 7 days (No-questions-asked money back guarantee)
Everything you need
Codedamn is an super platform to kickstart your developer journey.
Start learning programming like a Pro without breaking your bank.
- Collection of 100+ Projects
- Detailed Feedback For Every Project
- Up-to date coding courses
- Always Available Coding Mentor
- Practice 50+ Coding Languages
- Collection of 100+ Coding Courses
- All career paths unlocked (5+)
- Free Mobile App (Android and iOS)
- Priority support for Pro users
- Work portfolio and job hunting
Frequently asked questions
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Reach out to our customer support team.
- Is there 7-day money back guarantee?
- You can cancel your subscription and request for a 100% full refund within first 7 days of your subscription start, zero questions asked.
- Can I change my plan later?
- Yes. You can change your plan at anytime.
- Do I have access to 24x7 mentor?
- Yes. Our powerful GPT4 enabled AI assistance is available to you 24x7x365 as a Pro user. You can ask any doubt, solve any question and chat for a long time without running into any limits.
- Is the Pro plan suitable if I am a complete beginner?
- Absolutely. You can pick a codedamn learning path, for example, Fullstack Web Developer learning path, and it assumes no prior knowledge (starts from basics). You only need to be willing to put in the effort to make a change for yourself. Trust us, we'll do the rest
- I am a Pro member already. Can I buy again and extend my subscription?
- Yes you can. When you buy a subscription, it gets added on top of your existing subscription. This means you can avail any discounted/offer subscription on top of your existing subscription and extend your license.
- Will my recurring renewal price be locked?
- Yes. When you buy a codedamn Pro subscription, we price-lock your subscription forever. This means that the next time you are paying for Pro (monthly or yearly) gets renewed at the same price.
- I am unable to pay through my Amex card. What should I do?
- We use Stripe as our payment provider and unfortunately Stripe does not support Amex cards for codedamn because of some country policy issues. Please try with a Master/Visa card and your payment should work fine.
- How can I manage my subscription?
- You can manage your subscription anytime by going to settings page. If you face any problem, you can also reach out to us to fix it.