Connecting Node with Redis
9 videos 6 exercises - 77min
1. Course Introduction
2. What is Redis exactly?
3. Why choose Redis?
4. Redis Hello World
5. Redis Ping
6. Common operations with Redis
7. Setting values inside redis
8. INCR DECR
10. Delete keys
11. Redis key name convention
12. Expiring keys in Redis
13. How expiring keys work in Redis
14. Connecting Redis with Node.js
15. Connecting Node with Redis
3 videos 1 exercises - 25min
16. Introduction to project
17. Invalidating Cache
18. Refreshing data in background
19. Building a cached API with Redis
4 videos 1 exercises - 27min
20. Introduction to project
21. Rate limiting by IP Address
22. Setting TTL on rate limit
23. Creating Express.js middleware for rate limiting
24. Building a rate limiter with Redis
More with Redis
6 videos - 34min
25. Atomicity and Single Threaded
26. Key patterns
28. More on lists
Redis Caching Concepts with Node.js
Leaving a rating would help us curate better content for everyone who learns about the course. Select a rating out of 5 stars and let us know a bit what you think about the course in a few words.
Your rating would be public.
Write a few sentences about your experience so far.