Open main menu
Search for a course
Full Stack Learning Path
Introduction to React Query
4 videos 2 exercises - 23min
1. Course Introduction
2. Why React Query?
3. Installing React Query
4. Hello world with react-query
5. Install react-query
12 videos 2 exercises - 83min
7. React query states
8. React query devtools explained
9. Query keys
10. Dependent queries
11. Small GitHub app with react-query
12. Creating a mini blog with React query
13. Recreate the mini blog
16. Transform query result
19. Play with cacheTime and staleTime
20. Default query options
5 videos 1 exercises - 34min
22. Mutation side effects (hook)
23. Mutation side effects (mutate fn)
24. Building a To Do app with queries + mutations
25. Building a To Do app - part 2
Claim Course Certificate
React Query - The standard way to make network requests in React
Leaving a rating would help us curate better content for everyone who learns about the course. Select a rating out of 5 stars and let us know a bit what you think about the course in a few words.
Your rating would be public.
Write a few sentences about your experience so far.