19 videos - 105min
2. Setting up the project
3. HTML basics
4. CSS Basics
5. Explaining variables
6. Working with Arrays
7. What exactly is a function?
8. Arrow Functions and forEach()
9. Drawing Tetrominoes using classList.add()
10. Timers and Intervals
11. Using Modulus to define our place on the grid
12. Keycodes and events
13. Choosing items from Arrays
14. Displaying the "Next Up" Tetromino
15. Adding a start and pause game function.
17. splice() contact() and appendChild()
18. Game over using some() and innerHTML
19. Finishing Up
Enroll in the Course to Claim Certificate
Leaving a rating would help us curate better content for everyone who learns about the course. Select a rating out of 5 stars and let us know a bit what you think about the course in a few words.
Your rating would be public.
Write a few sentences about your experience so far.