Git course 19th part lab question
Asked by Fuzail Kazi about a year ago
I'm finding it difficult to solve the challenge can anyone help me with the solution.
- First create numbers.txt file
- Initialize the git using
- Add the numbers.txt file by writing
git add .
- Now write
git commit -m " initial commit"
- Now our
masterbranch is created.
git branch branch1to create branch1
- But we will still be on the master branch to change from master branch to branch1
git checkout branch1, then you will get message like "Swtiched to 'branch1' "
- While you are on branch1 change the number.txt file content as per the lab.
- Now follow the same step to create branch2, branch3 & surprise branch.
Hello Fuzail, below I have mentioned the step to follow to pass the lab.
Do like this,
you need to add and commit while creating the branch for the first time.